Glide Thread "Betty's Whites" 20 TOP Mini-Spools with BONUS Case (Pre-order: July 2022)
Go with the best! Our Glide Greatest Hits: Betty's Whites includes 20 of the TOP Selling white, silver and grey Glide Polyester Threads!
*BONUS* For a limited time, save $55 and get your thread sent in a FREE Custom Thread Case to hold all your new Glide Mini-Spools! (Value: $30)
This case contains the TOP Glide colours, hand picked by Glide to represent the best of the best.
10000 White (5 pc)
10002 Super White (5 pc)
1CG11 Lead Grey
17543 Light Grey
10CG3 Cool Grey 3
10CG9 Cool Grey 9
10WG4 Warm Grey 4
- Mini-Spool. (1000m/1094yd)
- 40 weight.
- Perfect for machine quilting, longarm quilting or machine embroidery.
- Need more? See our Glide King Spools (5000m/5500yd)
- Trying to match colors? Pick up a Glide Thread Color Card today!
Why choose Glide?
- Glide has special technology that captures beautiful luster within the fibers of a colorfast polyester. It's absolutely gorgeous.
- Maintains consistent tension throughout each and every spool. That means you will have high quality stitch formations, less thread breaks, and fewer machine stops.
- Superior coverage for all your sewing applications. Uniform & complete coverage (fill) provides a unique look. The thread appears to melt into the fabric.
- Customers rely on the superior strength of Glide in fast-paced production environments. Stronger thread translates into fewer thread breaks & less machine downtime.
- Glide runs virtually lint-free through your machine’s needle & tensioners
Looking for more great thread? See Glide Greatest Hits: Volume 1!
I have been using this thread for about 3 years. I use it for quilting and love it. Buying the collections in cases are a great value for a superb product and also keep my thread organized,
These shades are perfect for everyday sewing or embroidery. Love them
Looking forward to quilting with these new threads.
Great selection of whites
Definitely not for piecing or handsewing but great for FMQ!
best freemotion thread
I LOVE this thread for free motion quilting. It blends but has a slight sheen so it also makes your quilting show up well. I definitely will be buying more of this for future projects.