Glide Thread "20 Shades of Grey" 20 Mini-Spools with BONUS Case
Go with the best! Our Glide 20 Shades of Grey contains 20 1000m Mini Spools of our best selling Glide Polyester Threads!
*BONUS* For a limited time, save $55 and get your thread sent in a FREE Custom Thread Case to hold all your new Glide Mini-Spools! (Value: $30)
Kit Includes: Anchor (15295), Battleship (10430), Black (11001), Coin (10429), Cool Grey 3(10CG3), Cool Grey 7 (10CG7), Cool Grey 9 (10CG9), Eclipse (30532), Fog (10CG6), Lead Grey (1CG11), Light Grey (17543), Med Grey (10424), Mercury (10643), Nickel (15497), Shadow (1BLK3), Silver (10536), Slate (15285), Sterling (10877), Storm (1BLK7), Titanium (10431)
- Mini-Spool. (1000m/1094yd)
- 40 weight.
- Perfect for machine quilting, longarm quilting or machine embroidery.
- Need more? See our Glide King Spools (5000m/5500yd)
- Trying to match colors? Pick up a Glide Thread Color Card today!
Why choose Glide?
- Glide has special technology that captures beautiful luster within the fibers of a colorfast polyester. It's absolutely gorgeous.
- Maintains consistent tension throughout each and every spool. That means you will have high quality stitch formations, less thread breaks, and fewer machine stops.
- Superior coverage for all your sewing applications. Uniform & complete coverage (fill) provides a unique look. The thread appears to melt into the fabric.
- Customers rely on the superior strength of Glide in fast-paced production environments. Stronger thread translates into fewer thread breaks & less machine downtime.
- Glide runs virtually lint-free through your machine’s needle & tensioners
I live the service prompt delivery. Glide thread is awesome. Love the storage box too. My only complaint. I would have liked more cpvariety of Grey's. A lot are so dark they may as well be black
20 Shades of Grey
Love using glide thread and having 20 shades of grey to choose from is awesome.
Love my Glide thread sampler with container. Easy to carry and store items when not using. Great service. Highly recommend.
Shades of grey
What a selection! Beautuful
Shades of Grey
This thread is strong, with a nice sheen and very little lint. It quilts with very few breaks. It was eye-popping to see 20 different shads of grey all together!