Sashiko Sampler - Traditional Design Navy #2018
Sashiko Sampler - Traditional Design Navy
What is Sashiko? Sashiko (刺し子, literally "little stabs" or "little pierce") is a form of decorative reinforcement stitching (or functional embroidery) from Japan
- Sheet size is 13.5" x 27" (pre printed 13.5" x 13.5").
- Pre printed pattern: Washout.
- Usage after stitching - dish towel, mini pillow
- See our Sashiko Thread here.
- See our Sashiko Needles here.
- See our Sashiko Patterns here.
It was my first time doing sashiko, however I found the quality of the sampler was accurately marked out and was actually fun to do. Would buy again