Sashiko Sampler - Traditional Design #2039 - Kakinohana in Navy
Sashiko Sampler - Traditional Design #2039 Kakinohana in Navy
What is Sashiko? Sashiko (刺し子, literally "little stabs" or "little pierce") is a form of decorative reinforcement stitching (or functional embroidery) from Japan
- Sheet size is 13.5" x 27" (pre printed 13.5" x 13.5").
- Pre printed pattern: Washout.
- Usage after stitching - dish towel, mini pillow
- See our Sashiko Thread here.
- See our Sashiko Needles here.
- See our Sashiko Patterns here.
All my items arrived safely packaged and in great condition. Can't wait to start all my sashiko pieces.