Creative Grids - Angela Walters Machine Quilting Tool - Elvira
Purchase the Angela Walters Machine Quilting Rulers Set and save $103 for a limited time!
Meet Elvira, your new favorite curvy ruler!
She not only looks beautiful, she’s quite handy when quilting wavy lines or continuous curve lines. Elvira can quilt multiple arcs in multiple directions without rotating your quilt (or working from the back of your foot)!
Use her for:
- Quilting continuous curve blocks (2” squares are her specialty!)
- Adding a series of curves along a row of blocks
- Quilting all sides of a square, no matter what foot you use!
- Creative Grids Grip ensures the tool doesn’t slip while quilting.
- Black and white dashed guidelines are visible on all fabric colors.
- The shape allows you to keep control, helping prevent broken needles and crooked lines.
- Made with 1/4in thick high-grade acrylic that is perfect for both longarm and home sewing machines.
Need a compatible ruler foot? Check out the excellent "Fine Line" Clarity Ruler Foot which works with most machines!
- thumb nail
- quilting ruler
Never done ruler work before so this was my first foray into machine quilting tools. Like it so far.
Just received the Elvira ruler! I can’t wait to use it on my next project!
Elvia the ruler you won’t put down
This ruler has so many possibilities that it just made me think outside of the box. Elvira is such an wonderful name for this ruler.
Product and service!
I have not yet used the quilting ruler, but I have used the hand quilting spoon a lot, and I love it!! Usually my thumb nail under the quilt gets a groove, chunk out of it when I hand quilt.. now the spoon does the work of my nail! It’s comfortable to hold and easy to learn how to use. Thank you so much for sourcing it for me!
“Elvira” quilting ruler
This ruler has been so much fun. Will be buying some more of Angela’s rulers.