Creative Grids - Angela Walters Machine Quilting Tool - Archie
Purchase the Angela Walters Machine Quilting Rulers Set and save $103 for a limited time!
Quilting symmetrical arches can be tricky! Have you ever noticed that one side can look great while the other looks…..not so great? Don’t get discouraged, get Archie!
Designed by machine quilting author and teacher, Angela Walters, Archie is the perfect ruler for quilting arches in 2” borders or as an edge to edge machine quilting design.
Whether you use a home sewing machine or a longarm, Archie is perfect for machine quilting:
- Symmetrical Arches
- Alternating Arcs
- Pointy Clamshells
- Elongated Orange Peels
- Continuous Curves and more!
- Creative Grids Grip to ensure the ruler doesn’t slip while quilting
- Needle stop notches keeps your quilting continuous without effort
- Reference lines in two colors, allowing you to machine quilt several different designs with ease and without marking!
- Fits easily in your hand and is perfect for all machine quilters…from brand new to experienced. High grade, 1/4in thick acrylic.
Need a compatible ruler foot? Check out the excellent "Fine Line" Clarity Ruler Foot which works with most machines!
Still waiting for the ruler foot I’ve ordered do that I can use the ruler,but the quality of the ruler is impressive. I can’t wait to get quilting!
Great, fast and friendly
Quite excited to get this ruler. It's great and a perfect size for what I wanted it for.
Good overall experience I purchased the Archie ruler, which is quite small, and the cost seems rather high based on other rulers, which are quite a bit bigger, that I have purchased