Aurifil Thread - Yellow Orange (2145) - 50wt 1422 yd
Aurifil Thread Yellow Orange (2145)
Aurifil has been a long time favorite among quilters, and is considered to be the best cotton thread you can use on your quilts.
- Premium 50wt 100% Egyptian Cotton Thread.
- Created in Milan, Italy, it undergoes a rigorous 15 step process to ensure strength, color and quality.
- Oeko-Tex certified, free of harmful chemicals.
- 50wt is a fantastic choice for quilting because it sinks into the fabrics, creating the perfect amount of definition without being overbearing, allowing the piecing to be the star of the show!
- Need to match it up? Pick up an Aurifil Color Card today!
- Machine Quilting
- Longarm Quilting
- Machine Appliqué
- Hand Appliqué
- Machine Piecing
- Hand Piecing
- Machine Embroidery
- Bobbin lace & Machine lace.
- sewing machine
I really like Aurifil thread. It doesn’t break, tangle or leave much “fluff” in my sewing machine. I was also really pleased with how well the thread matched the Kona cotton “Papaya”. It’s not easy to match thread online. I wonder if you have considered biting, when people purchase fabric: “this ... thread is a good match for your fabric”? E.g. Amazon often advertises “these items frequently bought together”.