Aurifil Thread - Red Wine (2260) - 50wt 1422yd
Aurifil Thread Red Wine (2260)
Aurifil has been a long time favorite among quilters, and is considered to be the best cotton thread you can use on your quilts.
- Premium 50wt 100% Egyptian Cotton Thread.
- Created in Milan, Italy, it undergoes a rigorous 15 step process to ensure strength, color and quality.
- Oeko-Tex certified, free of harmful chemicals.
- 50wt is a fantastic choice for quilting because it sinks into the fabrics, creating the perfect amount of definition without being overbearing, allowing the piecing to be the star of the show!
- Need to match it up? Pick up an Aurifil Color Card today!
- Machine Quilting
- Longarm Quilting
- Machine Appliqué
- Hand Appliqué
- Machine Piecing
- Hand Piecing
- Machine Embroidery
- Bobbin lace & Machine lace.
- COVID thing
- red thread
Although I usually use neutral threads for piecing, over the Christmas season, I wanted to have some red thread on hand for topstitching etc. I'm NOT going into stores these days, so it was great to be able to order online. Delivery takes forever! but I know that's a COVID thing, and not a fault of the store.
Best thread I've ever used!