Aurifil Thread - Pale Lilac (2564) - 50wt 1422yd
Aurifil Thread Pale Lilac (2564)
Aurifil has been a long time favorite among quilters, and is considered to be the best cotton thread you can use on your quilts.
- Premium 50wt 100% Egyptian Cotton Thread.
- Created in Milan, Italy, it undergoes a rigorous 15 step process to ensure strength, color and quality.
- Oeko-Tex certified, free of harmful chemicals.
- 50wt is a fantastic choice for quilting because it sinks into the fabrics, creating the perfect amount of definition without being overbearing, allowing the piecing to be the star of the show!
- Need to match it up? Pick up an Aurifil Color Card today!
- Machine Quilting
- Longarm Quilting
- Machine Appliqué
- Hand Appliqué
- Machine Piecing
- Hand Piecing
- Machine Embroidery
- Bobbin lace & Machine lace.
- Pale Lilac
- sewing machine
My sewing machine and I love Aurifil. The Pale Lilac is beautiful!
I have a Pfaff expression 4.2 and aurifil is the only thread “guaranteed” to work with my machine-love it!
Your product was great. However, service was really slow. Placed my order on a Sunday, it wasn't shipped until over a week later. Apparently one of the fabrics I purchased was out of stock and you waited until it came in to ship my order. Had I known at the time of placing my order that it was out of stock, I would have chosen something else. Will probably not shop here again because of the wait time to get orders.
Hi Heather, Our sincerest apologies. RJR shipped Cotton + Steel late to our distributor, and we did the best we could to fulfill and get everyone's orders out the door, including yours. Unfortunately when we don't get our fabric on time, there's not much we can do except try to deal with the issues at hand. Delays in the quilt fabric industry do happen every now and then, and they are never easy to deal with. Thanks for your honest review, and have a great rest of your day Chris