Aurifil Thread - Muslin (2311) - 50wt 1422 yd
Aurifil Thread - Muslin (2311)
Aurifil has been a long time favorite among quilters, and is considered to be the best cotton thread you can use on your quilts.
- Premium 50wt 100% Egyptian Cotton Thread.
- Created in Milan, Italy, it undergoes a rigorous 15 step process to ensure strength, color and quality.
- Oeko-Tex certified, free of harmful chemicals.
- 50wt is a fantastic choice for quilting because it sinks into the fabrics, creating the perfect amount of definition without being overbearing, allowing the piecing to be the star of the show!
- Need to match it up? Pick up an Aurifil Color Card today!
- Machine Quilting
- Longarm Quilting
- Machine Appliqué
- Hand Appliqué
- Machine Piecing
- Hand Piecing
- Machine Embroidery
- Bobbin lace & Machine lace.
- no other
- 50w cottons
- motion quilting
Love using Aurifil 50 for piecing.
Can't go wrong with Aurifil...
Outstanding thread, which I use for piecing, and whenever I want my quilting to melt in the fabric. I also use this for all-purpose sewing. Far less breakage and lint than other 50w cottons I have. If it were more affordable, I would use no other. Color-wise, this is perfect with any off-white/cream fabric.
Perfect colour for piecing. Often sold out as it is a popular thread. High quality product.
I always use Aurifil 50 weight for piecing and in my bobbin for free motion quilting. There is lots of thread on the spool so it is a good deal.
I switched over to aurifil thread just recently and absolutely love it.