Aurifil Thread - Medium Lavender (2540) - 50wt 1422yd
Aurifil Thread Medium Lavender (2540)
Aurifil has been a long time favorite among quilters, and is considered to be the best cotton thread you can use on your quilts.
- Premium 50wt 100% Egyptian Cotton Thread.
- Created in Milan, Italy, it undergoes a rigorous 15 step process to ensure strength, color and quality.
- Oeko-Tex certified, free of harmful chemicals.
- 50wt is a fantastic choice for quilting because it sinks into the fabrics, creating the perfect amount of definition without being overbearing, allowing the piecing to be the star of the show!
- Need to match it up? Pick up an Aurifil Color Card today!
- Machine Quilting
- Longarm Quilting
- Machine Appliqué
- Hand Appliqué
- Machine Piecing
- Hand Piecing
- Machine Embroidery
- Bobbin lace & Machine lace.
Haven't used it yet, but it feels nice. I will be using it soon on a quilt that I made for my stepdaughter. She loves purple. I would love to order from you again and keep things in Canada, but I find that by the time I pay the shipping it is really too expensive.
The thread is lovely and the colour is accurate to the picture.
First order and first time using this type of thread . Great service , prompt delivery . I will be using your online store again for sure .