Aurifil Thread - Linen (2325) - 50wt 1422yd
Aurifil Thread Linen (2325)
Aurifil has been a long time favorite among quilters, and is considered to be the best cotton thread you can use on your quilts.
- Premium 50wt 100% Egyptian Cotton Thread.
- Created in Milan, Italy, it undergoes a rigorous 15 step process to ensure strength, color and quality.
- Oeko-Tex certified, free of harmful chemicals.
- 50wt is a fantastic choice for quilting because it sinks into the fabrics, creating the perfect amount of definition without being overbearing, allowing the piecing to be the star of the show!
- Need to match it up? Pick up an Aurifil Color Card today!
- Machine Quilting
- Longarm Quilting
- Machine Appliqué
- Hand Appliqué
- Machine Piecing
- Hand Piecing
- Machine Embroidery
- Bobbin lace & Machine lace.
- colour shelf
I always use a neutral shade of Aurifil thread when quilting. It has a good relationship with my Brother machine!
Probably would have bought more, but you did not have the colour shelf was almost empty. Love using this thread for my piecing
Excellent thread for piecing.
I love Aurifil thread, and I love Dinkydoo.
It's very fine and silky. I would like to try a heavier weight.