Aurifil Thread - Light Grey Blue (5007) - 50wt 1422 yd
Regular price $15.99 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Aurifil Light Grey Blue (5007)
Aurifil has been a long time favorite among quilters, and is considered to be the best cotton thread you can use on your quilts.
- Premium 50wt 100% Egyptian Cotton Thread.
- Created in Milan, Italy, it undergoes a rigorous 15 step process to ensure strength, color and quality.
- Oeko-Tex certified, free of harmful chemicals.
- 50wt is a fantastic choice for quilting because it sinks into the fabrics, creating the perfect amount of definition without being overbearing, allowing the piecing to be the star of the show!
- Need to match it up? Pick up an Aurifil Color Card today!
- Machine Quilting
- Longarm Quilting
- Machine Appliqué
- Hand Appliqué
- Machine Piecing
- Hand Piecing
- Machine Embroidery
- Bobbin lace & Machine lace.
- quilt colours
Love that dinkydoo has Aurifil thread! I use grey thread like crazy
This is wonderful thread to use - its smooth and has less lint than many others. I bought more to match the quilt colours I am currently working on.
Aurifil Thread - Light Grey Blue (5007) - 50wt 1422
It wasn’t the correct colour when I got it against my quilt but look forward to using it on another project in the future.