Aurifil Thread - Light Beige (2310) - 50wt Cone 6452yd
Aurifil Thread Light Beige (2310) 50wt Cone 6452yd
Aurifil has been a long time favorite among quilters, and is considered to be the best cotton thread you can use on your quilts.
- Premium 50wt 100% Egyptian Cotton Thread.
- Created in Milan, Italy, it undergoes a rigorous 15 step process to ensure strength, color and quality.
- Oeko-Tex certified, free of harmful chemicals.
- 50wt is a fantastic choice for quilting because it sinks into the fabrics, creating the perfect amount of definition without being overbearing, allowing the piecing to be the star of the show!
- Need to match it up? Pick up an Aurifil Color Card today!
- Machine Quilting
- Longarm Quilting
- Machine Appliqué
- Hand Appliqué
- Machine Piecing
- Hand Piecing
- Machine Embroidery
- Bobbin lace & Machine lace.
- thread colour
I was so glad when light beige came back in to stock. It is a fav and a staple!
I have never used this thread before but have heard nothing but good things, can't wait to try it.
I use 50wt Aurifil thread for piecing and quilting-love it.
Aurifil 2310 is my go to thread colour - and Aurifil thread is the best.
Very good. Very happy with it.