Aurifil Thread - Light Beige (2310) - 50wt 1422 yd
Aurifil Thread Light Beige (2310)
Aurifil has been a long time favorite among quilters, and is considered to be the best cotton thread you can use on your quilts.
- Premium 50wt 100% Egyptian Cotton Thread.
- Created in Milan, Italy, it undergoes a rigorous 15 step process to ensure strength, color and quality.
- Oeko-Tex certified, free of harmful chemicals.
- 50wt is a fantastic choice for quilting because it sinks into the fabrics, creating the perfect amount of definition without being overbearing, allowing the piecing to be the star of the show!
- Need to match it up? Pick up an Aurifil Color Card today!
- Machine Quilting
- Longarm Quilting
- Machine Appliqué
- Hand Appliqué
- Machine Piecing
- Hand Piecing
- Machine Embroidery
- Bobbin lace & Machine lace.
- colour choice
- volume quilts
- machine quilting
Aurifil 2310 thread
I ❤️ Aurifil thread, there are lots of beautiful colours and the bobbin thread goes and goes before needing to be re-filled.
Aurifil thread . Light beige 50 wt. 2310
Restocking my basic thread. Good quality and great colour choice.
Love this thread.
One of my colours used for piecing- often sold out as it’s a popular choice.