Aurifil Thread - Lemon (2115) - 50wt 1422 yd
Aurifil Lemon (2115)
Aurifil has been a long time favorite among quilters, and is considered to be the best cotton thread you can use on your quilts.
- Premium 50wt 100% Egyptian Cotton Thread.
- Created in Milan, Italy, it undergoes a rigorous 15 step process to ensure strength, color and quality.
- Oeko-Tex certified, free of harmful chemicals.
- 50wt is a fantastic choice for quilting because it sinks into the fabrics, creating the perfect amount of definition without being overbearing, allowing the piecing to be the star of the show!
- Need to match it up? Pick up an Aurifil Color Card today!
- Machine Quilting
- Longarm Quilting
- Machine Appliqué
- Hand Appliqué
- Machine Piecing
- Hand Piecing
- Machine Embroidery
- Bobbin lace & Machine lace.
Aurifil thread is by far the only quilting cotton thread to use on fine fabrics. The colour range is marvelous. Oh my gosh, the colour on this reel is amazing. It has an luster and a shine that highlights the quilting on my quilt. The thread runs through the needle very smoothly and I don't get chafing or split thread. Awesome. I love the colour of this thread - it looks like lemon sherbet.