Aurifil Thread - Iceberg (2846) - 50wt 1422 yd
Aurifil Iceberg (2846)
Aurifil has been a long time favorite among quilters, and is considered to be the best cotton thread you can use on your quilts.
- Premium 50wt 100% Egyptian Cotton Thread.
- Created in Milan, Italy, it undergoes a rigorous 15 step process to ensure strength, color and quality.
- Oeko-Tex certified, free of harmful chemicals.
- 50wt is a fantastic choice for quilting because it sinks into the fabrics, creating the perfect amount of definition without being overbearing, allowing the piecing to be the star of the show!
- Need to match it up? Pick up an Aurifil Color Card today!
- Machine Quilting
- Longarm Quilting
- Machine Appliqué
- Hand Appliqué
- Machine Piecing
- Hand Piecing
- Machine Embroidery
- Bobbin lace & Machine lace.
I like the light grey colour for piecing. I find it blends well.
I use aurifil thread for all quilt piecing....it’s my go to thread! Aurifil doesn’t create the fuzzies that most cotton thread inherently does.....it may be a tad more expensive but it’s well worth the extra coins!