Aurifil Thread - Dark Navy (2784) - 50wt 1422 yd
Aurifil Thread - Dark Navy (2784)
Aurifil has been a long time favorite among quilters, and is considered to be the best cotton thread you can use on your quilts.
- Premium 50wt 100% Egyptian Cotton Thread.
- Created in Milan, Italy, it undergoes a rigorous 15 step process to ensure strength, color and quality.
- Oeko-Tex certified, free of harmful chemicals.
- 50wt is a fantastic choice for quilting because it sinks into the fabrics, creating the perfect amount of definition without being overbearing, allowing the piecing to be the star of the show!
- Need to match it up? Pick up an Aurifil Color Card today!
- Machine Quilting
- Longarm Quilting
- Machine Appliqué
- Hand Appliqué
- Machine Piecing
- Hand Piecing
- Machine Embroidery
- Bobbin lace & Machine lace.
- user thread
This is the darkest Navy. Perfect for a predominantly blue quilt.
Wish I had used this sooner! Confirmed user thread of choice!
This is the best dark navy for all of your navy needs!!!
Bought dark blue and needed the dark. It is as shows up in the photo of the product. Thread is also nice to work with.