Aurifil Thread - Dark Green (5012) - 50wt 1422 yd
Aurifil Thread Dark Green (5012)
Aurifil has been a long time favorite among quilters, and is considered to be the best cotton thread you can use on your quilts.
- Premium 50wt 100% Egyptian Cotton Thread.
- Created in Milan, Italy, it undergoes a rigorous 15 step process to ensure strength, color and quality.
- Oeko-Tex certified, free of harmful chemicals.
- 50wt is a fantastic choice for quilting because it sinks into the fabrics, creating the perfect amount of definition without being overbearing, allowing the piecing to be the star of the show!
- Need to match it up? Pick up an Aurifil Color Card today!
- Machine Quilting
- Longarm Quilting
- Machine Appliqué
- Hand Appliqué
- Machine Piecing
- Hand Piecing
- Machine Embroidery
- Bobbin lace & Machine lace.
- hand quilting
I love Aurifil thread, my machine loves it. Easy to sew with, and I can’t ask for more than, that. The thread was shipped to me quickly and efficiently.
I am using the thread for hand quilting. Love the product as it glides beautifully through the fabric with no knotting.
This is the best thread for sewing because it has very little lint. This colour is perfect for a specific project.