Aurifil Thread - Canary (2120) - 50wt 1422 yd
Aurifil Thread Canary (2120) Variegated
Aurifil has been a long time favorite among quilters, and is considered to be the best cotton thread you can use on your quilts.
- Premium 50wt 100% Egyptian Cotton Thread.
- Created in Milan, Italy, it undergoes a rigorous 15 step process to ensure strength, color and quality.
- Oeko-Tex certified, free of harmful chemicals.
- 50wt is a fantastic choice for quilting because it sinks into the fabrics, creating the perfect amount of definition without being overbearing, allowing the piecing to be the star of the show!
- Need to match it up? Pick up an Aurifil Color Card today!
- Machine Quilting
- Longarm Quilting
- Machine Appliqué
- Hand Appliqué
- Machine Piecing
- Hand Piecing
- Machine Embroidery
- Bobbin lace & Machine lace.
I love Aurifil thread, and this colour is so fabulous - cheerful and sunny.
Once I tried Aurifil thread, it was really difficult to go back to another brand. Very little lint, gorgeous colors, lots of thread on a spool - how could you not. Dinkydoo carries a wide range of color options; not just a limited palate of neutrals as some vendors do so I usually have success in finding the colors I'm after.
I accidentally ordered the wrong colour, I called and they were able to fix it for me quickly. Will definitely order from them again!