Schmetz Super Nonstick Needles 80/12 (4502)
Schmetz Super Nonstick Needles 80/12The NEW SCHMETZ Super Nonstick Needle has a slippery surface that ensures less adhesive residue sticks to the needle. Features A Super Universal Needle with a non-stick coating of NIT (Nickel-Phosphor-PTFE). Extra-large eye is suitable for embroidery work. The eye corresponds to a needle two sizes larger (i.e., the 70/10 Non Stick eye is similar to a size 90/14 regular Universal eye).
- Used on Machine embroidery, Hook and loop tapes and General sewing
- Slightly rounded point provides trouble-free sewing on most materials.
- Strong conical blade reinforcement easily handles thick fabrics like denim.
- Distinctive scarf with the special design of the eye ensures prevention of skipped stitches.
- Five (5) needles per card.
I bought these needles to make quiet book pages which had glued pieces and glue backed velcro. The needles were great for the task and didn't gum up. Fast delivery from Dinkydoo as always. Thanks.
Excellent. Very good service overall. Came quickly and exactly as ordered.