Hobbs Heirloom 100% Organic Cotton Batting - 96" (Full Roll 30 Yd.)
Made in the U.S.A.
Hobbs Heirloom batting has been the number one choice for quilters for generations.
- Premium 100% Organic Cotton USDA Certified
- Made with the finest organic fibers available.
- Strong, long-lasting and easy to handle.
- 96" Wide.
- Each roll's size is approx. 27.4 Meters (30 Yards).
- Natural cotton is best used with medium or dark fabrics. If it's used with light fabrics, unbleached cotton can slightly darken lighter colours.
- You may experience shrinkage of 3-5% and it may be quilted up to 4” apart.
- To read more about Hobbs 100% Organic Cotton, click here
Due to the extremely high cost of shipping full rolls, all batting roll sales are final. If you need help determining which batting type is best for you, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please note, FREE Shipping applies inside of Canada only. If you live in the Maritimes or Territories, additional shipping charges will apply. We will contact you to let you know of any additional costs. We pay for the first $60 of shipping expenses in most cases. If you have a P.O. Box, additional shipping charges will apply. However, these may be drastically reduced if you provide an alternate civic address for delivery. If you live on a Canada Post route that has additional delivery surcharges (i.e. if you are far from a major city or route) we will contact you to advise of any additional costs, if applicable. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com and we will assist you.
Attention: U.S./International Customers
Unfortunately we do not ship rolls of batting outside of Canada