Foundation Paper by Carol Doak
Discover Easy Paper Piecing with Carol Doak's Foundation Paper!
- Use in most inkjet or laser printers or copy machines
- No shrinking, curling, or turning brittle!
- Holds up beautifully during stitching; tears away easily when you're done
What makes Carol Doak's Foundation Paper different?
- It's lightweight (won't create bulk when you join sections)
- It's absorbent (less ink transfer where you don't want it)
- It's non-coated (fabric won't slip on it)
I love this paper - no shrinkage when printing of pressing (without steam). Much happier with this than some of the wash-away foundations.