Dedicated to pets who love their owner's quilts!
Do you have a little fur baby that you catch snoozing on your quilts when you aren't looking?
This is Izzy, our Boxer. She's enjoying some pretty serious snuggling on Alicia's Cotton + Steel Lucky Strikes quilt. Don't let her sad jowls fool you, she uses that look to get extra treats. It works.
Nothing makes us happier than seeing our dog and cat snuggled up under our own creations. We're sure they appreciate all that wonderful quilting we worked so hard at too. Totally.
What if we said a picture of your pet, snuggled on a quilt can win you some sweet fabric?
We're looking to have a bit of fun, so we want a picture of your pet (or pets) on your quilts!
Now's your chance to show off your beautiful quilt and lovely fur baby at the same time (lizards, birds, anything else counts too - it doesn't just have to be furry!)
Don't have a pet?
- Be creative!
- Borrow your neighbour's cat! (with permission of course)
- Look in your back-yard! (If you can tame a squirrel long enough to take a picture, I think you might win by default). :)
What can I win?
3rd Place: $10 Dinkydoo Gift Card
How do I enter the contest?
- Post a picture of your pet on a quilt in the comments below. Tell us a bit about both!
- Share this post on Facebook using the link on the left hand side of this page.
- Take a picture of your pet on your quilt on Instagram, and use hashtag #petsonquilts #teamdinkydoo and tag @dinkydoofabrics. Tag a friend who might want to join in too!