Sashiko Sampler - Traditional Design #1035 - Tasuki White
Sashiko Sampler - White Tasuki
What is Sashiko? Sashiko (刺し子, literally "little stabs" or "little pierce") is a form of decorative reinforcement stitching (or functional embroidery) from Japan
- Sheet size is 13.5" x 27" (pre printed 13.5" x 13.5").
- Pre printed pattern: Washout.
- Usage after stitching - dish towel, mini pillow
- See our Sashiko Thread here.
- See our Sashiko Needles here.
- See our Sashiko Patterns here.
Tashiko designs x 2. The patterns arrived promptly. I have yet to use them but will be pleased to give you feedback when I do!