Creative Grids - Angela Walters Machine Quilting Tool - Elvira Low Shank
1/8in thick for Low Shank machine quilting with the appropriate ruler foot.
Meet Elvira, your new favorite curvy ruler!
She not only looks beautiful, she’s quite handy when quilting wavy lines or continuous curve lines. Elvira can quilt multiple arcs in multiple directions without rotating your quilt (or working from the back of your foot)!
Use her for:
- Quilting continuous curve blocks (2” squares are her specialty!)
- Adding a series of curves along a row of blocks
- Quilting all sides of a square, no matter what foot you use!
- Creative Grids Grip ensures the tool doesn’t slip while quilting.
- Black and white dashed guidelines are visible on all fabric colors.
- The shape allows you to keep control, helping prevent broken needles and crooked lines.
- Made with 1/8in thick high-grade acrylic that is perfect for home sewing machines.
Need a compatible ruler foot? Check out the excellent "Fine Line" Clarity Ruler Foot which works with most machines!