Sullivan Better Board Ironing Board and Wool Mat Combo
The ultimate pairing! Turn your standard ironing board into a HUGE pressing surface, paired with the best, premium wool pressing mat on the market. It's a match made in heaven! Save $60 for a limited time when you purchase both, while supplies last.
Turn your standard ironing board into a spacious pressing surface that's a whopping 22" x 59" - this big work surface features a sturdy design with rounded corners. Comes with a cover and pad.
This board PERFECTLY matches up with the Felted Wool Pressing Mat XXL from Gypsy Quilter!
Note: You place this product on top of your existing ironing board. This does not include the actual ironing board.
- Size is 22" x 59"
- Sturdy, durable design
- Fold in half for easy transportation
- Comes with cover and a pad
XXL Wool Mat
Press any pieced or embroidered block with ease. The density of this high-quality 100% felted wool mat absorbs seams and stitches, effectively pressing both sides at once. Block knitted projects as well by pinning them directly to the mat. An added bonus? The texture of the wool stops fabrics from shifting so there is no distortion when pressing.
This XXL version of the cutting mat is the perfect solution for those of you who need even MORE surface area to work with!
This mat is a PERFECT fit for the Better Board Ironing Board!
Tips and Tricks:
- The pressing mat can be used with a dry iron on any surface. If using steam, place the mat on a protected surface since moisture does go through the mat and can harm the surface below.
- Never place the mat on a rotary cutting mat when pressing. The heat could warp the cutting mat.
- If mat feels damp after use, hang to air-dry before storing.
- Wash the mat occasionally by rinsing it in cold water and hanging the mat until dry – especially if using a spray starch.
- A wool mat is a handy tool for quick pressing when kept next to your sewing machine. Enjoy!
Check out these other great Gypsy products!