Made in the U.S.A.
Hobbs Heirloom batting has been the number one choice for quilters for generations. Exceptional quality, and uniquely easy to quilt by hand.
- Premium cotton blend 80% long-staple cotton fibers & 20% fine polyester.
- Strong, long-lasting, and easy to handle.
- Each 80/20 roll is 96" wide.
- Each roll size is approx. 27.4 Meters (30 Yards).
- This batting can be quilted up to 4” apart and has excellent loft retention.
- To read more about Hobbs 80/20 Blend batting, click here
Due to the extremely high cost of shipping full rolls, all batting roll sales are final. If you need help determining which batting type is best for you, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please note, FREE Shipping applies to most of Canada, with some exceptions.. (We are unable to ship batting to the U.S. or Internationally.) In addition, if you live in the Maritimes or Territories, additional shipping charges will apply. We will contact you to let you know of any additional costs. We pay for the first $60 of shipping expenses in most cases. If you have a P.O. Box, additional shipping charges will apply. However, these may be drastically reduced if you provide an alternate civic address for delivery. If you live on a Canada Post route that has additional delivery surcharges (i.e. if you are far from a major city or route) we will contact you to advise of any additional costs, if applicable. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com and we will assist you.
Attention: U.S./International Customers
Unfortunately we do not ship rolls of batting outside of Canada